Friday, October 12

Rain, Wind and Pretty Pictures

 { loving a bold, statement curtain... in my favourite colour combination }

 { If I had my pick of all the big ass houses I think I'd go with something along these lines }

 { now who can resist a bright pink couch with hermes boxes waiting to be opened! }

{ wow, it even rained on the kennedy's some days! }

Well, it's rainy, windy and generally miserable here today which pre-dog I would have been most excited about (a forced day of lounging around the house)... however, with a big pooch who loves his exercise and doesn't love a forced day of lounging around the verandah he is chewing through everything in his sight - including his bed!!! Ahhh, the joys of parenthood!! Here's a round-up of some of my favourite things from this week....

No comments: