Sunday, September 12

Obsession... Wallpaper








{images via   1. pippa holt's london apartment,   2. countryliving.com 3. absolutelybeautifulthings blog 4. turquoisetulipsandbliss blog  5.charlotte street hotel - london}


I've loved wallpaper for as long as I can remember and although I've never actually done any wallpapering it's definately on my list of things for "my dream house".  I particularly love the idea of it in a small space, like a toilet.... or a bathroom.... or a bedroom..... Here's a few of my favourites.

2 comments:

juliaroberts said...

Hd Wallpapers for free,sorted by categories.Easy to search hd wallpapers for your desktop background.Customize your background with cool hd wallpapers.hd wallpapers

juliaroberts said...

Hd Wallpapers for free,sorted by categories.Easy to search hd wallpapers for your desktop background.Customize your background with cool hd wallpapers.Sushmita sen