Thursday, July 1

A Beautiful Surprise



A couple of weeks ago I ordered a book on Amazon.  I opted for the standard shipping as I was happy to wait.  Much to my delight I recieved my parcel yesterday.  Only a little over a week after I'd ordered it.  I let out such a scream when I found the Amazon box sitting on my desk that the girls in my office weren't sure what was going on.  My delight was soon revealed.
But that's not even the best part of the story.  Not only did my package arrive early but when I opened the box, the book revealed was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.  Unfortunately the picture above does not do justice to just how beautiful the real cover is.  The stock that it is printed on is just divine and it is debossed, making it feel like pure luxury.  I couldn't stop admiring it all afternoon.  Love, Love, Love!

No comments: